The Plainfield Fund
The Plainfield Fund is a loan fund dedicated to strengthening the Plainfield, NJ small business community. The loan has a variety of uses including purchasing new equipment, increasing inventory and hiring workers.
To be eligible, a business must be:
- For profit
- Registered in the United States
- Owned by a permanent resident or citizen of the United States
- Loan amounts range from $25,000-$250,000
- Variable terms, 5-10 years
- Application fees range from $500 to $1500
- Interest rates ranging from 6% -8%
In addition, there are loans up to $5.5 million available to support capital projects (including the purchase and/or renovation of real estate and equipment) through the SBA 504 Loan Program.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application through the City of Plainfield by contacting Jeannette Aparicio: (908) 226-2513 or Jeannette.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistance is available to help applicants complete their applications and submit required documentation.