SBA Community Advantage
Whether you own a start-up or a seasoned business, Community Advantage loans are a great way to secure the capital you need to grow your business. With affordable variable rates and minimal down payments, this product offers up to $250,000 for a variety of your business needs.
Use of Funds
Secure working capital
Acquisition and/or improvement of owner occupied real estate
- Refinance of qualified debt
- Competitive, variable interest rates determined on a case by case basis
- For more on our current interest rates, contact a loan officer.
- $25,000 to $250,000
- 5-10 years for machinery and equipment dependent on useful life
- Up to 10 years for working capital
- Terms for debt refinance determined on a case by case basis.
- Less than $5,000,000 of net income averaged over past 2 years
- Combined net worth of less than $15 million for all applicants and affiliates
Typical Loan Structures
Ready To Apply?
Looking for more than $250,000?